You will need a phillips head and flat head screw driver to access your pages.
1. Place the front of your book cover facing down.
2. Remove the screws from the hinges on the LEFT SIDE only - the back side only. There is no need to remove any screws from the front of the book.
3. Underneath the hinges you will find a silver colored binding post. Unscrew the the two binding posts.
4. Slide the the smaller piece of wood, where you just removed the screws, from the left side of the book off of the binding posts.
5. Now you have access to all the parchment. You can add, remove or rearrange pages as you please.
6. Follow directions in reverse to reassemble your book.